Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wish List

I could look at this photograph all day. In fact, I may make it into a DELIGHT tote so that I can take it with me wherever I go! In the background you can see my favorite quilt - it is blue, green, pink and cream print stars. 

My Mom has an antique quilt collection and I get to borrow them to decorate my house, which I love. Do you see my new rose? 

It is called Honey Dijon and is a dusty dull yellow brown - so cool! I looked everywhere for this variety last year and actually yelped when I found one in stock 2 weeks ago. 

Do you have a rose wish list?

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Yes. An old favourite, red with perfume called Papa Milland.

Anne Reeves said...

My Dad just bought me my first red rose this year called Veteran's Honor. It hasn't gotten established enough to bloom yet, but I am looking forward to red!