Monday, August 4, 2008

Cheesecake bites

At a party, a slice of dessert feels like a big commitment when you are trying to stand & socialize. These super cute cheesecake bites are beautiful, delicious and they keep people mingling. It is so simple...buy ready-to-eat Athens mini fillo shells (pretty!), fill with ready-to-eat Philadelphia cheesecake filling (yum!), then top with any combination of fresh fruit, sticky sauce and crunchy topping. How can you go wrong? My favorites were: butterscotch/fresh banana/coconut and fresh strawberry/mini chocolate chips. Enjoy...

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Yum! It's in the wee small hours of the morning here and I would just love some of these right now. I haven't come across the Philly cheesecake filling yet but I'll look out for it in future. These look so delicious.

Anne Reeves said...

It is new here too and it is delicious! You mentioned a Sara Lee apricot crumble that got me scouring the stores! I haven't found it yet - I may need to invent my own. Peach season is starting here. Hmm...
Thanks for commenting!