Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scent & Shape

Pretty little soaps are such a treat. I practically swooned when I saw this selection on display at a wonderful shop called One Fish Two Fish in Savannah.

Plus I love love love the fixture they are housed in - it looks like something from an old post office. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have that many compartments for your treasures?

I hope you have some pretty little soaps tucked away under the sink - get them out and find delight in scent and shape.

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

I went to a large public hospital the other day to visit my nephew. All along one corridor were displays - about 12 of the same little boxes with different pieces in them. They were all colourful but not identical. I wished I had taken my camera. Sometimes thoughts travel through the ether you know!
Putting soaps in those boxes is a great idea.

Anne Reeves said...

Yes, our minds are on the same things right now, eh? I am glad the boxes struck you as beautiful too.