Monday, March 23, 2009

Fine China

I love fine china and love to drink tea from pretty teacups. My formal china pattern is "Lavinia" by Royal Worcester. The design is white bone china with black raspberries and branches - just looking at it makes me happy. I know that I chose the right pattern.

To celebrate 100 years, Royal Doulton is offering commemorative 5 teacup sets with one teacup/saucer each of their most popular patterns in an era. A darling idea - check out this link to view the different sets.

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Ah, what a beautiful room and the orchids are magnificent.
Your china sounds lovely, Anne and Royal Doulton do make very fine bone china.
I have a surprise for you down under. Our friends are looking forward to meeting you when you go to Paris in May too!

Anne Reeves said...

I will show you my china soon - I have promised myself to get it out of the china cabinet more!

Great news!