Monday, March 9, 2009

Women Entrepreneur Event

It was about this time last year that I was headed to icy Chicago for Country Living magazine's Women Entrepreneur event. The view from my room had Lake Michigan in the distance and I could see bands of ice on the lake. Brrrrr....

So it is no surprise that the editors of Country Living magazine have scheduled this year's 2009 Women Entrepreneur event in Chicago in May. Hailing a cab, jogging along the lake shore, shopping the Magnificent Mile - all of it will be much more pleasant with the warmer weather.

Do you have a small business? Do you want to learn more about marketing your company and the business of trade shows? If so, I encourage you to attend this event - it is always packed with interesting women "making things happen."

I was a Country Living Pitch Your Product winner (for my company, Subscribe To Delight) at this event in 2007 and found the entire experience to be amazing.

So consider making your way to Chicago this Spring. You'll walk away with a network of like-minded businesswomen, a ton of valuable advice from the experts and lots of inspiration...plus an adorable tote bag full of goodies!

No comments: