Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wine Cork Candles

There is nothing quite like candlelight in the living room. I wanted to show you one of my favorite things right now - wine cork candles!

Putting a candle in an empty wine bottle has been a tradition for ages. It memorializes a special bottle (and the associated event) and is a simple and romantic way to add ambiance to a room.
But to have a candle that looks like a cork is a very fun play on the idea. I've started mine in a bottle of 45 North, a winery that references the 45th Parallel.

What luck that the labeling matches the room so perfectly.

3 comments:

LillyB said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.