Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Candy

Beautiful and Interesting - that is what makes for fun Christmas candy! I made my own variation on traditional bark simply by selecting a different kind of candy cane.

There are so many beautiful candy cane collections available, I wanted to think of a way to use them! The colors of the "Sweet Tart" variety won me over, although there is a "sweet & sour" aspect to the candy that I question. I think next time I will choose a gorgeous color palette, but will make sure that the flavor really compliments white chocolate, like strawberry.

All in all, I think this candy is so pretty and tart or not, I can't keep my husband away from it!

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Looks just gorgeous. I bet he's eaten all of it by now!

Anne Reeves said...

Yes, he ate a lot. But it was funny flavor so I pitched the rest and have started over with traditional peppermint kind - he's happier too.