Thursday, December 17, 2009

Clear & Sparkling Holiday Beverage

There are so many ways to indulge at the holidays, I am finding that more & more of my guests are opting for sparkling water as their beverage. Fantastic! As a girl that kept Perrier in her dorm fridge, I am all for it. And when it looks this pretty, who wouldn't be? 
 
My secret is to put 1 Tablespoon of cranberry juice concentrate in the bottom of a glass, fill with sparkling water and top with a lemon slice. Don't stir it and the cranberry juice concentrate will not mix with the water. It will just make a raspberry-colored tinge on the bottom of the glass and look very festive! 

A pretty Tracy Porter glass doesn't hurt either. Your conversation and your beverage will be clear & sparkling. Cheers!

2 comments:

Nancy Carabio Belanger said...

Ohh! So festive. I'll have a glass of that!

Anne Reeves said...

Absolutely! Might just try to paint some holiday glasses next year!