Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family Tree

Over the years, I have loved giving you ideas for Christmas ornaments that you can make yourself. There have been:

all custom-made for my "family tree."

The focal point of this tree are the ornaments I've made from family photographs.

Yesterday, a reader asked to see the whole tree and I felt silly that I hadn't shown you before! Of course you need to see how they all work together.

Here is my delightful family tree filled with wedding photos, baby pictures and lots of love.

1 comment:

MmeBenaut said...

Wow! How wonderfully original Anne - not that I should be the least surprised at that!
Your tree looks absolutely gorgeous.
I do hope that you and your family enjoy a wonderful Christmas Day. Ours is half over ...
With much love from les Benauts in Adelaide xx