Friday, March 12, 2010

Travel Bug

I've got the travel bug! I am plotting and planning a trip to Washington, D.C. and I simply can't wait to pack my bags and be on the road again.

I took this photo one Summer in northern Michigan, near some barns that I love. The sun was setting and it was the perfect quiet afternoon.

I knew that someday I would use this photo to represent travel, but everytime I see it I can only hear my Mom saying "Okay, that's enough, come on," because she didn't like me standing in the middle of the road.

Can you hear her too?

4 comments:

Luisa said...

I LOVE this photo! I can't hear your mom only my mom when I tried to take a picture of the moon when I was young on M22 near the Homestead :)

Anne Reeves said...

We know the same neck of the woods! Can't wait to talk about it Luisa, thanks!

Jim said...

Any chance that you will be visiting while we are around? Would love to take you and Dan to lunch or dinner :) JAF

LillyB said...

Yes, I can hear my mama!! LOL