Monday, April 19, 2010

Delightful Life

Spring is my favorite time for parties - graduations, confirmations, bridal showers. I love them all. The blooming trees (look at this magnolia!), pretty wrapping paper, chicken salad and invites on the refrigerator are all part of what make celebrating fun.

This Friday, I am attending a Junior League Spring luncheon and boutique at the same women's club where I was given a bridal shower eighteen years ago. It is the same location, the same rooms, the same month, the same blooming trees (although quite a bit taller!) - what memories it will bring back. I can't wait to be there and remember it all over again.

The interesting thing is that I am participating in the boutique - offering my "Moments of Delight" book, one-of-a-kind jewelry, ANA purses and totes for Mother's Day.

Eighteen years ago, I didn't have my own business, hadn't heard of a blog, a Facebook Fan Page, or a Twitter account. I could never have imagined this delightful life.

No comments: