Friday, April 23, 2010

Hot Chocolate

When one of my brothers and his family came over on Easter, they gave me a goodie bag of sweet & salty treats they thought I might like. When I pulled this gorgeous chocolate bar from the tissue paper my brother said, "It's hot chocolate." Ha!

This Lindt Excellence dark chocolate bar called "Chili" is spiced with red chili extract! As someone whose ears turn pink if the salsa is too hot, I wondered just how hot it would be. I am happy to report that it is delicious. I think that a piece or two would be nice after dinner - sitting by the fire with a glass of red wine. Mmmmm...

Do you like hot chocolate?

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

This reminds me of the movie "Chocolat" - a French movie in which the character is a chocolatier - have you seen it? She used to put chilli in the hot chocolates she served her customers and it was the first time I'd ever heard of it. I still haven't tried it but I'll keep a lookout for some next time I'm shopping.

LillyB said...

Let us know how it taste Anne!