Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rambler 100

There are lots of different ways to enjoy an afternoon on the ocean.  Can you believe that I can show you 3 different boating experiences all in one frame?

On your left is a speed boat, out for an afternoon tear on the ocean.  In the middle is a fishing boat, camped out in hopes of catching dinner.  And on the right...

Could this be the Rambler 100?  The 100-foot yacht training for the Les Voiles de St. Barth in April?  The match up between the two Super Maxis, Leopard 3 and Rambler 100 dominates the buzz for this exciting racing event in the Caribbean.

When I zoomed in on the photo, I could see a large crew on board and Rambler written plain as day on the side.  All I can say is, I'm for Rambler 100 and I'll be waiting to hear the good news the first week of April!

2 comments:

Anne Reeves said...

Update: Rambler 100 won! Congratulations to one and all.

Anonymous said...

Nice and thanks!