Thursday, June 23, 2011

City Series: Atlanta, Bella Cucina


It was a challenging week for the staff at Bella Cucina in the Virginia Highlands area of Atlanta.  I happened to visit the store in the last few days of packing up the current store and moving (only a few doors down) to a brand new location. 

They felt flustered, but I was having a wonderful time.  Boxes, sale signs and general commotion could not sway me from studying every beautiful product and making a few commemorative purchases. 

I bought a beautiful cherry wood spoon (you can see it above) and a glass container of Aromatic Savory Parsley and Porcini Salt (I used my last vessel of this salt on everything - yum). 

I love the Bella Cucina brand (especially their Artichoke Lemon Pesto - it is SO delicious, but better bought locally, than to try to fit in my suitcase!) and was happy to be able to visit in person again.  Remember my first visit?  I only wish I had come a few weeks later, so that I could have been able to see the new store.  But never fear, I'll be back!

Congratulations, Alisa Barry, and best of luck on your delightful new location!