Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Love of Blogging


Want to bring me delight?

I just nominated my blog, Moments of Delight for the "Blue Ribbon Blogger" Award at Country Living magazine.

This is not a contest, but a selection of the best blogs out there. Country Living is asking for nominations from blog readers.  You can nominate blogs through August 1st

If you would please: Click this Country Living link, type Moments of Delight and a few words about why you like my blog.  After 4 years of blogging 6 days a week (over 1,200 posts to read!), I feel that I really have fun, interesting and inspirational content for my readers. 

It would mean the world to me to be recognized.  Thanks!

5 comments:

LillyB said...

I just went to the link and wrote about your blog...you are a winner in my book!!

Anne Reeves said...

Yea, LillyB! Thank you so much!

Broken Barn Industries said...

Done. I just found your blog today and love it. Good luck with the contest!

Anne Reeves said...

Yea! Thank you so much! I hope they see what you see! ;-)

Elaine said...

I'm so glad that I didn't miss the deadline, Anne. I just went and made my comments. You deserve the Blue Ribbon for sure. Thank you for all your inspiration and moments of delight!