Monday, August 22, 2011

Latte Like

I love this a latte!  (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Knowing my deep love (and dependence) on coffee in the afternoon, my friend decided that I needed my own "Aerolatte Mooo," a battery operated milk frother.

I must admit I was sceptical.  It was cute and everything, but how could this little toy really be worth using.  I tried it the other night and the results were so fantastic, it became worthy of a blog post.  Look at that foam!  Would you believe that I used skim milk?  Remarkable.

So my new afternoon ritual is this:  Brew some coffee.  Microwave skim milk in a glass pitcher.  Froth with the Areolatte Mooo.  Pour the hot milk into the mug of coffee and generously spoon meringue-like foam into my mug.  Shake on a little nutmeg and live the coffeehouse life right in my own home.  Thanks, Kim!    

3 comments:

Janice said...

So this was your Happy Birthday Monday treat! I'm really liking your concept. :-))

Anne Reeves said...

Yes, this was it! Plus a hot fudge sundae with friends...Thanks Janice!

Janice said...

Anne, I had forgotten all about Sanders and hot fudge. This says I have been away from MI for entirely too long!