Monday, December 5, 2011

Cookie Cutter Find

What a find. All these cookie cutters for just 25 cents - no joke! I was at a trusty church rummage sale and I noticed that they had bagged antique cookie cutters into random sets. I saw this grouping and thought: a giant turkey (that would make a great crust cut out to bake on top of a pumpkin pie), Texas (where relatives live), a cow (my mom loves cows) - Sold!

I'm sure by now you know about my cookie cutter collection - I am pushing 275! I love them and my collection keeps growing. I arrived home last week to find a padded envelope in my mailbox. My dear friend, Barb, found an antique "Santa" cookie cutter that she knew I had to have. Isn't that the nicest thing ever? Thank you, Barb. 276

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Too cute! :) You can never have enough cookie cutters!