Thursday, August 16, 2012

Generosity

For me, this photo represents generosity.  When I was in Louisville, Kentucky staying with friends, we were buzzing down the road a little late for our dinner reservation when I "saw" this quintessential Kentucky moment.  I raised my camera to take a quick shot through the window and my friend's husband said, "Do you want to get a picture of that?"  When my body language said yes, he stopped the car, through it in reverse and backed up to the area where I had first noticed the horses.

I wish I had saved my first shot, the one through the car window, to post here because it was awful and it would show you just how much it meant to me to get a beautiful photo of horses grazing in the Kentucky sunlight, complete with the shadows from a fence.  

Generosity is letting someone have the time they need to do what they do.

No comments: