Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chanel in Palm Beach



I love to go window shopping, especially on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach.  The world's most luxurious labels can be found on this lovely palm-lined street. The window displays of ball gowns, jewels and accessories are some of the prettiest I've seen. 

The Chanel window was my favorite (wouldn't it make a great poster?) and since I have been wearing a lot of Chanel No. 5 lately, it seems appropriate.  I was on a Chanel (the woman) kick a few years ago and I was renting movies about her and reading a novels about her life.  
 
My husband was inspired and decided to get me Chanel No. 5 for my birthday.  I had never worn her perfume, but I knew the story of Chanel No. 5 from my "research" (read for yourself in the link above) and I really loved the scent right from the first day.  It was later that my mom told me it was what her mother wore.  I love that.
 
Day 5 of the 12 Days of Valentine's Day: Spritz on some perfume!

No comments: