Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ribbon and Faux Pearl Necklace

I have been working on the computer a lot lately.  (I'll tell you what I've been up to soon - it's exciting!)  Since I have been writing and thinking so much, I find that the perfect way to relax is to make jewelry.

I am particularly fond of this ribbon necklace that I made from narrow taupe and brown ribbon woven back and forth between faux champagne pearls and hung from a metal chain.  It is interesting and beautiful; sophisticated yet simple. 

I have listed in for sale in my Etsy store, but it may not be there long.  Have you seen my "ANA customs stamp?"  I use it to signify that something has been stamped with my approval...literally a stamp from my territory.

Do you know what the cursive "I.K.I" stands for?  It means: "I'm Keeping It!" That is how I know when a design is ready to sell, when I find myself wanting to keep it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read this blog. this is very nice and its content is unique. I like it. Ribbon and Faux Pearl Necklace picture is looking nice.