Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Favorite Entries in Floral Competition at 2015 Northwest Flower and Garden Show

I was captivated by two entries in the Floral Competition at the Northwest Garden and Flower Show in Seattle, Washington and interestingly enough, they were both rectangular. 

The multi-compartment arrangement (above) was designed by Debra Prinzing of SlowFlowers.com. When she led with aqua, she stole my heart. This artistic presentation makes the idea of collecting floral bouquets completely reasonable, don't you think?

I loved this painting called "Sunset Blooms" by Art of Forest Blooms. A crowded collage of color and texture - with a heavenly scent to boot! I would hang this on my wall in a minute. It reminds me that I don't reach for the oasis often enough. Bravo. #NWFGS

No comments: