Saturday, February 17, 2018

High Praise: Happy Comments About Paris: Delight in the City of Light

(Gazing out the enormous clock at the Musee D'Orsay)

Ooh la la! I ship a lot of my books out inscribed as gifts but I don't always hear back about what my readers thought. Today I received the nicest feedback on Amazon for my book Paris: Delight in the City of Light. My book is a soft-cover modern coffee table book devoted to PARIS. Enjoy 120 pages of full-color photographs on every page, including addresses & websites of my favorite places in Paris.

Anne Reeves is just as delightful as her book. The book, Paris - Delight in the City was a nice pick me up for the February blahs, and it came wrapped in beautiful pink tissue accompanied by a Paris themed personal note which I plan to save because it was so pretty. 
(a puff of pastry at Laduree)

Thank you Mary!

No comments: