Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super Bowl Party: Brownies for a Crowd

Our new neighbors hosted a few of us for the Super Bowl tonight. I knew that I wanted to bring dessert! What do you think? Cute, eh?

Dan bent one of my tin cookie cutters into the shape of a football. I baked a batch of brownies in a 13 x 9 pan and when it was cool, I popped it out of the pan in one piece and placed the sheet of brownies on a wood cutting board. Then I carefully used the cookie cutter to cut out footballs. I then used Wilton white cookie icing to pipe on the laces. 

I placed the brownie footballs on my favorite tray, a replica of a football stadium! I found a similar one online if you want to order one for yourself. Remember, cute is forever. I've been using my tray for years and it is a hit every time.

Go Team!

#superbowlsnacks #superbowl #footballbrownies #entertaining #footballstadium

No comments: