Friday, June 30, 2017

Fifteen Again: Makeovers in July

This photo could have been taken in 1985. I was at the cottage with my family and the girls were giving each other makeovers, just like the old days when my cousin Carol would stay with us for days. Those are some of my happiest memories.

My contribution to the beauty to this year's session were some Sonia Kashuk makeup brushes and a Clinique all-in-one makeup set. My niece Heather brought out her stash of makeup and a lot of hard won talent from watching You Tube beauty videos. It was such a fun morning and we all felt a little more beautiful.

Sometimes the prettiest pictures are a well-lit glimpse at reality. 

Don't miss my LeSportSac zipper pouch (again - a great 1980's flashback) that I rely on to keep things orderly. I am so glad that Dan and I were able to come stay for a week at the lake where time stands still.

#puremichigan #momentsofdelight #beautyvideos #timeless

No comments: