Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Avocado Toast: A Light Bite at Bellden Cafe

I keep notes in my phone (and a larger notebook at home) of recommendations so that I can pursue people's favorite spots when I'm in the vicinity. I was at the intersection of lunchtime and Bellevue, WA when I realized that I could track down the cafe of the woman who spoke at the Facebook Women in Business event. Her name is Claire Sumadiwirya and her restaurant is Bellden Cafe. She spoke about her desire to create a place where the community would be drawn to the food and the warmth. It sounded like an "everyone knows your name" kind of place and I wanted to support her and visit her cafe.

I had my first avocado toast (it's all the rage on Instagram, you know) and it was delicious. Ricotta cheese, Himalayan salt and crusty bread made it special and satisfying. I'm so glad I had to visit and share this delightful cafe with you. If you're in Bellevue, I think you'll appreciate having this spot on your radar.

#avocadotoast #bellevuewa #foodie #belldencafe #momentsofdelight

No comments: