Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Podcast: Today I Choose: Creating Beauty & Finding Delight with Anne Reeves

  

I am so pleased to share my interview about Finding Delight in Everyday Life on the podcast Today I Choose with Melissa Bingham. I talk about Visual Vitamins, Rosewater Shortbread and the importance of volunteerism. 

Melissa has been my friend for the last 20 years and I was honored to be a guest on her podcast about Living with Intention. Melissa is a spiritual mentor, soul teacher and author who helps spiritual seekers unlock the magic of intentional living through meditation, mentorship and teachings. She is the founder of the “Everyday Living with Intention” community, author of “Today I Choose: A Daily Guide of Living Life with Intention,” and host of the “Today I Choose” podcast.

#podcast #todayichoose #everydaylivingwithintention #todayichoosepodcast #intentionalliving #mindfulliving #mindfulness #melissabingham #meditation #intentionsetting #anadesigns #finddelight #annereeves #intentions

No comments: