Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cake Carrier

"Everything is better with Cake and Frosting."

Amen!  I have been using my tin cake carrier by Glittervillle a lot lately and I realized that I have never shown it to you.

I am not actually carrying my cakes anywhere, but using the cake carrier on my kitchen counter as a device for a big reveal.  Ha!  You'd be surprised how excited people become when they hear that there is a homemade cake inside.  It literally creates anticipation, and who doesn't love that?

My mom and I bought this together a few years ago at a really great party/paper/pink shop in Palm Beach Gardens called Swoozies .  I wanted it so that I could display cakes and she wanted it so that I would make cakes.  Win-win.  I'm really happy that it is still available on the Glitterville website - what a great gift for a girly-girl near you!

2 comments:

Barb Velasco said...

That makes me want to bake someone a cake just to show the carrier off!!!

Anne Reeves said...

Yep, that happens to me all the time! :-)