Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving: Molding Turkey Butter

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family & friends. We had a quiet day of cooking and puttering in the house. We put the tree up and had a beautiful meal.

Do you like my turkey-shaped butter? It is a must-have in my house and one year I couldn't find one in the grocery store, so I vowed to get my own turkey mold when I was in the candy supply store. Now that I live in Seattle (Amazon country), I know that most of you will simply order it online. I have included a link to a chocolate turkey mold similar to mine. You simply soften the butter, press it into the mold and place it into the refrigerator to harden. Unmold onto a pretty plate and Voila!

#happythanksgiving #momentsofdelight #butterturkey #turkeymold #chocolateturkeymold #doityourself #entertaining

No comments: