Thursday, June 7, 2018

Coffee Foam Art: Starbucks Roastery

I wanted to share this beautiful coffee foam art on our lattes at the Starbucks Roastery. I love the wood serving tray, and how the dark chocolates match the mugs. Beautiful.

We often bring our out of town guests for a decaf coffee and a chance to sit down after a whirlwind tour of the city. Our friends always enjoy it and in the winter, when its another dreary Seattle night, the beautiful felt curtains, leather furniture and copper touches helps to make the space feel cozy and special. I wrote about visiting Starbucks' impressive roastery here and three years later, I still feel just as enamored with it. 

Now I drink lattes daily, but when I don't have to order it "to go," I'm enchanted when they serve it to me with a heart crafted in the foam. It is a moment of delight and I appreciate it.

#coffee #coffeefoamart #starbucks #starbucksroastery #seattle #coffeelover #guestsintown #pnw #coffeetown

No comments: