Monday, January 7, 2019

Jam Jar Snack Bags

Can you stand it? These are zip-close Jam Jar snack bags from Kikkerland. As a someone who likes to be prepared (think of tote bag stocked with tissues, a pen, a small flashlight and a phone charger) this is my favorite product from 2018.

I bought various sizes of these bags at a gift shop called, The Front Porch in Sutton Bay, Michigan. I amused myself all summer long carrying snacks with me in these reusable bags. The highlight was when I pulled them out of my carry on during our long flight from Seattle to Orlando. I consider these travel essentials.

When I am shopping, I often rationalize a purchase by saying that Cute is Forever. I know that I will find joy in this item for as long as I have it. My feelings for jam jar bags are right up there with monograms and vanity Kleenex. I don't know why I like them, I just do.

I know that I will relay on these cute, washable snack bags on picnics and road trips for years to come.  

#snackbags #jamjars #jamjar #kikkerland #design #cuteisforever #momentsofdelight #travelessentials #travelaccessories

No comments: