Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Sweet Peas in a Container Garden

This is my tuteur, exploding will Sweet Pea vines planted in a single pot on my deck. I strategically placed it near my kitchen window so I can be washing dishes and enjoying this. Even the hummingbirds can't believe it. Did you realize that you can grow Sweet Peas this way? Get to it! 

This year I planted 2 kinds of seeds, Renee's Garden "Spencer Ruffled" and Botanical Interests "Perfume Delight." They grew together and it was wonderful. Sometimes I would cut only the lavender and pink blooms for arrangements like this (below). You know how I am with unusual vases and the ability to gift someone some visual vitamins. I gave this arrangement to a friend back in July and she swooned upon receipt.


#sweetpeas #beautyofeverydaylife #gardenofdelight#flowerpower #visualvitamins bouquetaday #floralglory

No comments: