Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ladies Lunch

The luncheon and boutique was a big success! I had such a nice time talking to customers, seeing old friends and signing books/selling accessories at the hour-long boutique before lunch. Many of my friends from my active years as a volunteer for the Junior League had never seen my book (Moments of Delight), so it was fun to show it to them in person. The pages are filled with lavender fields, sunsets and farmer's markets (all things I am looking forward to) and I just can't wait to photograph Summer 2010!



After the whirl of tissue paper and all things super cute, it was nice to relax in the club's dining room for a traditional ladies lunch. Popovers, big salads and iced tea - at a window table overlooking a Red Bud tree. What could be better?

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Such a beautiful setting for your luncheon. Very elegant!

LillyB said...

Beautiful!!