Friday, April 9, 2010

Lend A Hand

Cute, eh? I ran a leadership training seminar for the Junior League last week and brought cookies as a "training tool!"

My theme was "the hand" and all the ways that using your hands could support the membership and its mission.
  • Wave it in warmth & recognition
  • Give a "thumbs up" to encourage others
  • Offer it when someone needs you
  • Applaud volunteer efforts
  • Raise it when you need help

It was an excellent night and I was so happy to help these women connect and collaborate as they grow into their leadership roles.

(sigh) I love this stuff.

2 comments:

Kimmers said...

WHAT?! No bracelet?! No cuff?!

Just kidding. Adorable, delicious looking and what fun to eat! Makes me want to start the bad habit of nibbling fingernails. ;-)

Anne Reeves said...

I know! - I thought about a "rock candy" diamond - LOL