Friday, February 9, 2018

Shopping the 2018 Northwest Flower and Garden Festival

I want to spotlight some great items I found for sale at the Northwest Flower and Garden Festival. I combed the show and picked out some unusual items that might strike your fancy.

I consider these hats part of the "Eat Your Vegetables" series. They are handmade and just darling and made by Art by Namaste (above).
The artist at Rusty Birds made this sweet combination of what I think is a gold finch perched on an echinacea. I don't normally go for garden art, but I think this guy is charming.
I love that University Bookstore (the sponsor of the televised book club through Seattle Refined that I've been attending lately) brought stacks and stacks of beautiful garden books. Their booth was humming with customers shopping for self-help guides to growing plants, flowers, trees and shrubs.

#NWFGS #shoptillyoudrop #momentsofdelight #finddelight #NWFGS #seattle

No comments: