Tuesday, August 14, 2018

H&M Home: A Wonderful Edition to the Brand

Whenever I travel, I look over my retail wish-list to see if I can visit a rare or specialty store that I've had my eye on.

Visiting Chicago meant that I could visit the new Home department within H&M. Right now, the H&M locations that have a home department are in: New York City, Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago, New Orleans and Denver. With 25,000 people moving to Seattle each year, I hope we are candidates for this beautiful and reasonable home collection.
The area dedicated to Home was beautiful. They were loaded with inventory and it was artfully arranged. H&M is definitely all-in with this category and I hope it takes off. To me, the overall mood was between Banana Republic and Calvin Klein. At the time, the main colors were Powder Pink, Black, Gary and natural wood. The products ranged from beautiful candles through kitchen statement pieces and on to bed linens and bath accessories. The quality was high and the feel was modern. 


I want you to look over their pillow cover collection. I was in heaven when I saw a wall of zip-on pillow covers in a vast array of colors and fabrics. Look online at H&M Home pillows.
I can see shopping for distinctive home items from H&M for years to come. New glassware, ever changing pillows etc. I'm in!

#HMXME #interiordesign #retailtherapy #chicago #magnificentmile #shopping #seattleblogger #homestore #scout 

No comments: