Monday, September 16, 2019

Missoni: Target: 20 Year Anniversary Collection

How do I love Target...let me count the ways. I have been a huge fan of the Target designer series since it's inception. I remember buying my parents the Michael Graves knives & knife block 20 years ago, knowing that they would love it.

I have been buying pieces selectively whenever Target had special collaborations. I love displaying them throughout my house at different times of year. Above is my new Missoni tray on an ottoman in my family room. I want everyone to realize how effective a $20 item can be. I was thrilled that it was designed to match the 3-piece tray I bought 8 years ago. Follow this link to read my blog post from way back when and see my home and how this 3-piece tray complemented my décor when I lived in Michigan.

copyright 2011 Anne Reeves

For the gardeners reading this, the magnificent milk chocolate-colored roses in the vase tray are Koko Loco by Weeks Roses.

#seattleblogger #target20 #missonifortarget #missoni #interiordesign #finddelight 

No comments: