Saturday, January 18, 2014

City Series: Dallas: Late Lunch at Bistro 31

Do you ever lose track of time and wonder if you've missed your chance for lunch?  Somehow it was 2:40, I'd been exploring the shops of Highland Park Village and I thought I might have missed the last seating.  

A friend had listed Bistro 31 as a possible lunch spot for me and I was pleased to see a lunch option that was perfect for a sunny, but chilly afternoon.  This combo is called Harry's Bar Grilled Ham and Cheese sandwich with Petite Salad and Roasted Tomato Soup.  It was fresh, flavorful and hit the spot.  I had a nice table by the window (btw I love their round white leather chairs - very comfortable) and all I needed was a friend sitting across from me telling me stories - that would have made it perfect.

No comments: