Saturday, October 23, 2021

Delight is Everywhere




I wanted to make sure you know about my 3 books: Moments of Delight, Paris: Delight in the City of Light and Finding Delight.  They are available on Amazon and directly from me in the sidebar here. I'd love to inscribe one for you and send it in time for the holidays. 

I believe that the best life is a varied life.  When hobbies and travel collide with friendship and collecting.  Where sugar rules and stories matter. I've been writing about finding delight in every day life for years and I have woven my methods and mantra into my blog and books. As you read, pay attention to the pages that capture your imagination. Notice how happy you can feel, simply by thinking, by remembering.  I find delight all over my life...at different times of day, in different cities and settings, with people that I love and in strangers that I meet. This is delight. You can read my books, explore my blog and see my art and accessories on Etsy. My Instagram is @FindDelight.

No comments: