Thursday, February 15, 2024

Northwest Flower & Garden Show: Harvesting Beauty by HomeGrown Organics

Harvesting Beauty by HomeGrown Organics
This lovely greenhouse and reflective pool was built in a show garden called Harvesting Beauty by HomeGrown Organics. I absolutely loved how they showcased this small tranquil space and made it feel approachable and achievable. It was charming. Take a look inside.
Isn't it wonderful? Though I would definitely want a chair to sit and fuss with the plants.
 
There were 2 large logs suspended from the ceiling that had orchids growing on them. It looked beautiful and felt quite roomy inside. 
Here I am judging the show gardens with my esteemed colleague, author and photographer, Mark Turner.
Oh to be able to have my own Citrus Trees in pots. Reason enough to have a green house, don't you think? While Seattle's climate is mild, my house is in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and we get much colder weather and sharper winds. I can't keep citrus alive outdoors...sigh. 
2024 GardenComm Judges Anne Reeves, Mary-Kate Mackey and Mark Turner.


#nwfgs #seattle #gardendesign #ediblelandscape #organicfarming 

No comments: