Thursday, June 19, 2008

Apricot Chardonnay Fudgsicle

A lovely little chocolate company called Grocer's Daughter (known for their herb infused truffles!) has developed a line of limited edition fudgsicles. Each day they offer a different flavor of frozen chocolate heaven. When I stopped in this Spring, the flavor of the day was Apricot Chardonnay, made from Food For Thought's organic Apricot Chardonnay preserves & rich dark chocolate. 

A dollar and a stack of napkins later, I was whirling down the highway enjoying a delicious frozen cube and thinking about how much I love innovation.

Photo:
An apricot sunset over Lake Michigan.

2 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Fudgsicle's aside, that's one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen Anne. I love peaches and apricots - in colours and in fruits!

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you. I love to stop whatever I am doing and watch the sun set. Summer is my chance to see it over the lake!