Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Marsh Marigolds

Isn't it nice when you have unexpected conversations with someone? 

I was out and about on a sunny Saturday, driving between small towns taking pictures and stopping in little stores I love along the way. 

A shop girl asked what I was "up to" that day and I answered that the marsh marigolds were out and that I had been photographing them.

She said that she had noticed them too and that they were in their full glory (lining streams and marshy areas) along one particular stretch of road. 

I pulled out my camera, showed her the shots I had taken and we agreed that the bright yellow flowers really made it feel like Spring. Have you ever seen marsh marigolds? I love how the sun is shining down on them through the trees. Nature's spotlight.

No comments: