Monday, December 17, 2012

Bottle Brush Forest

Adorable! This tiny assortment of bottle brush trees makes me happy.  The display acts as a kind of "visual vitamin" and I feel better every time I see it.

I have a Swedish-style plate rack in my family room and every Christmas I change the plates and decorations just a bit.  I realize now that you haven't seen it as I have it now, so I will add another photo to this post this afternoon to give you the full perspective.

Something to "take away" from this post, is the idea of keeping your eyes open for new holiday touches at craft stores and discount shops.  I found this collection of trees near the Christmas village and train set items (buildings, benches, people) at Michaels craft store.  It was $1.99 for the set and they have certainly made my Christmas a little merrier. 
You can see more of my house decorated for Christmas here.

No comments: