Wednesday, February 15, 2023

GardenComm Friends at Northwest Flower & Garden Festival

It is such a joy to be able to participate in the Northwest Flower & Garden Festival again this year. I met my dear friends Mary-Kate Mackey (burgandy) and Marinne Binetti (cream) in the press room at this show in 2016

Erica Brown Grivas (coral) and I got to know each other through GardenComm at one of our Regional Connect Meetings just a few years ago and we have talked a mile a minute ever since! She is a phenomenal National Director for our GardenComm Region VI, which covers a vast portion of the Western United States and has been so great to work with.

We all missed being able to see our garden industry friends & colleagues during the pandemic and this photo was taken after the 2023 Press Tour - the start of an incredible week in Seattle.
While I was organizing my photographs, I kept noticing this photograph in my garden show pics and thinking that our group shot (above) matched it. You decide, did we dress for...Spring Vibes Only?


#nwfgs  #springvibesonly #finddelight #gardencomm

No comments: