Monday, July 13, 2009

Casual Floral Arrangements

I love love love to make flower arrangements with the roses in my garden. I try to use interesting containers (hand-painted jam jars), add unexpected greens (mint) or showcase interesting connections between the color of the flowers and an outside element (ribbon/packaging).

And then there are days that I glance over at my "harvest" and remember that, although I am having fun, they really need nothing at all. What's growing in your garden?

***To see more of my casual flower arrangements, click here.

3 comments:

LillyB said...

Hey these flowers are so beautiful!!

MmeBenaut said...

They're lovely! I often put mint in my flower arrangements too. Not too many flowers about at this time of year, unfortunately but the wattles are coming into bloom so at least there is bright yellow hanging from the trees!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.