Wednesday, July 22, 2009

90 Days of Summer

Are you enjoying the 90 Days of Summer? I have been bouncing between tending the garden, grilling dinners on the deck, watering the herbs (and working on my next book), all while photographing everything in sight.

As a photographer, every moment has a "time stamp" on it. The magnolia, lilacs and peonies are gone now, but the hydrangeas, delphinium and roses are at their peak. I can no longer make fresh strawberry jam (but believe me the freezer is stocked!), but I am looking forward to peach ice cream.

There are so many wonderful festivals, outdoor concerts and "things to do," it makes my head spin. I hope your 90 days of Summer are filled with things you love.

4 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Hi Anne!
Our 90 days are slipping away all to quickly around here!
Karla & Karrie

Bettina said...

Yeah summer is over in a glimpse with an eye.
What will your next book be about ? Paris ???

Anne Reeves said...

Enjoy every moment! Yes, Bettina, my next book will be about Paris!

LillyB said...

I will be waiting for that book Anne!! You seemed to have such a wonderful time!!