Friday, July 31, 2009

Have you lost your marbles?

I realized what it was like to find my marbles when I saw this incredible selection in a museum store. Sold by the bag (you get to choose the size & color), imagine what fun you could have with these. And I can't think of a child who wouldn't want to plunge their hands into this gorgeous bin? And believe me they did - I could hear the glass balls rolling around together from across the store.

Personally, I would like these strung together into a necklace. It would be fabulous with a red t-shirt and jean jacket, don't you think?

2 comments:

Ana said...

I'm searching for picture of marbles to post at my blog and found you.
You're so right about the necklace!
Great idea!

Anne Reeves said...

Thanks - I love the colors would compliment denim.