Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tiny Tomatoes with Balsamic Glaze

Cute and delicious! What more could a girl want? I bought a quart of these beautiful heirloom cherry tomatoes at the farmer's market. If only I had brought a pen with me, I could tell you their names. When I expressed interest in them, the women that grew them started rattling off every variety. So cute! The only name that I can remember is "Jelly Bean."

I served these tiny tomatoes (whole & halved) with mini mozzarella balls and a drizzle of Blaze balsamic glaze. Dinner was grilled salmon with a sesame ginger crust, sticky rice and fresh green beans. Yum!

3 comments:

LillyB said...

They look lovely!! I may have to try your idea of the mini mozzarella balls and tomatoes, it sounds yummy!

Anne Reeves said...

Yes, do try it! If you can, sprinkled with balsamic vinegar (but the best is the balsamic glaze). I think I will be trying to make a recipe for my own balsamic glaze - stay tuned!

LillyB said...

Yes please give us that recipe for Balsamic Glaze!