Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cookie Walk Cookies

I thought that you might want to see the finished product!  120 sugar cookies (made with my grandmother's recipe), all frosted, decorated and ready to be delivered to the Cookie Walk.

What an accomplishment!  I couldn't have done it without my niece, Heather, who helped me roll, cut & bake these beauties.  I also owe my sanity to my parents who came and helped me frost and decorate all of them in one morning.

My favorites were the sweaters!  Who wouldn't want Santa's red sweater complete with snowflake buttons and white cuffs?  I am happy to say that our time was well spent.  The cookies were well received at the Cookie Walk and they sold out quick!  Have you ever been to a Cookie Walk?

4 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Oh Wow, Anne. These are amazing. Your dedication (and that of your family members) is so inspiring.

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you so much, Mme!

Elaine said...

Thank goodness for little nieces who love to bake! I love all the different ways you decorated the cookies.

LillyB said...

Great job! I love creating memories!!