Thursday, December 9, 2010

Designer Water

You know that I instantly fell for these Evian water bottles!  And naturally I wanted them for something other than their original purpose.

These lace-like beauties are part of a series of designer water at Evian.  In 2008, Christian Lacroix designed this gorgeous limited edition bottle.  Three of them now serve as candlesticks and bring Swedish elegance to my window sill at Christmastime.  Love it!

I have also collected a few of the bottles designed by Jean Paul Gaultier in 2009.  Bold blue graphics makes it really stand out.  I bought several that year and brought them to parties instead of wine - fun, eh?


My collection is missing the 2010 bottle. I have yet to see the Paul Smith Evian bottle in stores, but have not given up hope!  It has swirls of colored ribbon on it and I think it is gorgeous.

The latest bottle to be introduced showcases one bright flower on clear glass and was designed by Issey Miyake.  It feels like Spring and will be perfect for outdoor gatherings.  Have you ever seen these designer waters?

This whole concept is that they are making Designer designer water. Right?

2 comments:

LillyB said...

LOL you can always see beyond what is there and transform it into something even better! That is a wonderful quality in a person!!

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you, LillyB. That is so nice of you to say.