Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cute is Timeless

I wanted to stop for a moment and remind you that cute is timeless and tell you that the effort you put into crafts can last a long long time.

A few years ago, I posted the idea to make a clock out of a favorite box of food (at the time it was a Swedish Pancake Mix).  It is a fun light-hearted way to have a clock in the kitchen.  A super easy idea that is full of delight. 

That same week, I made this clock out of a box of tea that my friend, Heidi brought me from Japan.  Isn't it sweet?  I found it hiding on a shelf at the cottage this weekend and I brought it home with me.  I put a fresh battery in it and it is as good as new!  I love it just as much now as the day I made it. 

Sometimes crafters aren't given their due. If you like making things (and love the result) - that is all we need to know. 

No comments: